In the electric power industry, insulating oil is wildly applied in electric equipments. The dielectric strength is a comprehensive index for insulating oil. Series ST bdv oil tester is special for testing insulating oil’s dielectric strength. ST Automatic oil tester is designed according to international standard of IEC156. Adopt industrial single chip as controller, apply large integrate circuit, new type I/O interface, LCD displayer, combined with special testing and anti-jamming technologies which greatly improve the tester’s performance.
1. Simple operation, automatically (can be finished just press on key)
2. Menu controlled. Input data is clear
3. Can store 99 groups of oil testing data, which is convenient to reading and print. The testing data can keep 100 years under the condition of power off.
4. System time can go on running under power off;
( The system time is just for reference which can not be the standard of timing)
5. Can upgrade software through RS232
6. High capacity of anti-jamming, high precision of testing.
7. Small volume, light, which can be operated in the open air very conveniently
Operating voltage: AC240V± 10%, 50Hz± 5%( or at user’s option)
Measuring range: AC 0-100KV
Rated current: 5mA
Hi-voltage rate: 2KV/S± 10%
Pre-setting: Frequency 1 – 9
Blending time: 0 – 1 min39s
Standing time: 0 – 10 min39s
Environment temperature: 0 – 45 degree
Relativity Humidity: ≤ 98%
Oil-cup interval: 2.5mm